Basic Modular Home
Roof and Ceiling
- 5/12 Trussed roof - 16" O.C. for Ranch and Two Story Modular Homes.
- l2/12 Trussed roof - Capes.
- 1/2" OSB roof sheathing.
- 30 year Architectural fiberglass shingles with 15 lb.
- R30 insulation with vapor barrier.
- Smooth finished drywall ceiling with one coat primer paint.
- Extended gable and fixed eave overhang with aluminum fascia
and vinyl vented soffit.
- Shingle-over ridge vent.
- 90 MPH Roof shingle application as code requires.
- Exterior - 2 x 6 - 16" O.C. with single bottom & double
- 1/2" OSB exterior wall sheathing.
- R19 insulation with vapor barrier.
- Marriage walls - double 2 x 3 - 24" O.C. with structural
- Partition walls - 2 x 4 - 16" O.C.
- 1/2" finished drywall painted - primer coat.
- 8'-0" Ceiling height.
- 2 x 1O Floor Joists - 16" O.C. with solid bridging, double
2 x 10 front and rear perimeter band 26/28 wide, all split-levels. and
26/28 wide two-story Modular Homes.
- 3/4 T & G OSB floor sheathing.
- Steel insulated front and rear door.
- Vinyl/vinyl sliders as per plan.
- Vinyl, double hung, low-E windows.
- Siding- 4/4 vinyl (shipped loose).
- Brass front and rear porch lights (one per exterior door).
- Shutters, front of Modular Home.
- Plush carpet, with foam pad.
- Vinyl floor covering in kitchen, baths and utility area.
- Vented closet shelves with clothes bar.
- Ceiling lights in kitchen, dining roam, bath, hall and
- 6- Panel white colonial doors with matching trim
- Copper or PEX water supply lines (depending on location)
stubbed through floor.
- PVC drain, waste, and vent system.
- Shut-off valves throughout.
- Radon vent as code requires
- Standard lighting fixtures.
- Wired per National Electric Code.
- 200 amp main service panel.
- Exterior weatherproof protected circuit (front and rear).
- AC/DC smoke detectors as required by code.
- Doorbell at front door of Modular Home.
- Phone jack, (4) living room, kitchen.
- TV jack, (4) living room, master bedroom.
- Hot water baseboard elements within the Modular Home.
- Oak, square, raised panel kitchen cabinets with crown trim
in Modular Home.
- Open soffit over kitchen cabinets.
- Self edge laminate countertop with backsplash.
- Range hood with light and fan.
- 8" deep, double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Single lever faucet with sprayer.
- 60" One-piece fiberglass tub/shower combination.
- Anti scald valves on tub and shower.
- Elongated, low consumption water closet.
- Oak, or white thermofoil, square raised panel vanity
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral bowl.
- Mirror medicine cabinet with light fixture.
- Combination fan/light ventilation unit.
- Towel bar and toilet paper holder.
- Single lever faucet.
Cape Features for a Custom Built Modular
Home (unfinished second floor)
Note: Additional specifications for cape Modular Home only.
- Close-off package - includes (1) 30" passage door.
stairwell walls, and carpet with pad for stairs.
- Future second floor plumbing lines, heat and electric
circuits stubbed to one location.
- T & G OSB decking provided for second floor from a Custom Modular Home
- R30 insulation in first floor ceiling.
- Gable end windows on Custom Designed Modular
This site and all
graphics are copyrighted property of Craftsbury Company, Inc. (c) 2004